Black Forest Cheesecake
225g Cowhead Cream cheese
60g fine sugar
1.5 Tbsp corn flour
2 tsp Cointreau
100g non dairy whip cream
20 pitted cherries (drained from 1 can)
syrup from 1/2 can pitted cherries, cook with 1 Tbsp corn flour to thicken
1. Beat cream cheese, sugar & cointreau till light & fluffy.
2. Add in eggs gradually & beat till smooth.
3. Add in corn flour & whip cream. Mix well.
4. Remove 1/3 of batter & mix in syrup.
5. Pour original batter into a 6" cake tin & top with syrup batter. Use a chopstick to do a swirl for the batter & add in cherries.
6. Steamed bake in preheated oven @ 160 for 50mins.
7. Leave cheesecake to cool in the oven for 1 hr with the door ajar.