(recipe adapted from carol)
100g Cowhead Cream Chese
30g Cowhead salted butter
20g fine sugar
3 egg yolks
22g Blue Jacket Cake Flour
5g Matcha powder
3 egg whites
40g fine sugar
1. Whisk cream cheese, butter & fine sugar together in a pot till smooth. Add in milk. Over low flame, whisk the batter until smooth.
2. Add in egg yolks & whisk till combined. Sift in flour, cornflour & matcha powder. Whisk till combined.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk egg whites till frothy. Add in sugar gradually & beat until soft peaks. Remove 1/3 of the whites batter & mix with the yolk batter till combined. Pour back the batter into the remaining whites batter & fold till combined.
4. Pour batter into a 6" tin lined with baking paper (base & sides). Bake in a preheated oven @ 180C for 15mins, then 110C for 35mins.
5. Remove the cake immediately from the tin after out from oven. Let it cool down 10mins & put in fridge.
The brown skin got ripped off slightly when I unmold the cake =P