Tuesday, September 15, 2015
2 large eggs
2 large ripped bananas, mashed
160g Cowhead butter, melted
180g Blue Jacket Plain Flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
2 Tbsp Rum
Extra slices of bananas
1. In a large bowl, whisk eggs & sugar together till combined.
2. Add in mashed bananas & melted butter. Whisk till well mixed.
3. Add sifted flour, baking soda & powder. Add in Rum & stir till combined.
4. Pour batter into muffin cups & topped with 2 slices of bananas.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 25mins.