Happy Birthday to my Sister =)
(recipe adapted & modify slightly from Anncoo)
250g Cream cheese
1 Tbsp Rum
100ml low fat yoghurt
3 Tbsp plain flour, sifted
4 packets Oreo cookies, break into smaller pieces
peanut butter chips
1. Beat cream cheese & sugar until smooth & creamy.
2. Add in yoghurt & rum, mix well.
3. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each just until blended. Add flour into it & mix well.
4. Add in Oreo cookies & peanut butter chips, fold in with a rubber spatula. Pour into prepared baking pan.
5. Bake at pre-heated oven @ 150C for 30mins.