Saturday, September 13, 2014
(recipe adapted & modify slightly from Anncoo)
150g Oreo cookies, crush finely
80g melted butter
*Mix crushed Oreo cookies with butter & press them firmly on the base of the prepared pan. Chill in the refrigerator for later use.
Cream Cheese filling:
250g Cream cheese
1 Tbsp Rum
120ml non dairy cream
3 Tbsp plain flour, sifted
70g Oreo cookies, break into quarters
1. Beat cream cheese & sugar until smooth & creamy.
2. Add in non dairy cream & rum, mix well.
3. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each just until blended. Add flour into it & mix well.
4. Add in Oreo cookies & fold in with a rubber spatula. Pour into prepared baking pan.
5. Bake at pre-heated oven @ 150C for 30mins.