Chocolate Rice Swiss Roll
(Recipe adapted from Wen's Delight)
20g cocoa powder
40g hot water
4 egg yolks
75g plain flour
4 egg whites
1. Mix cocoa powder with hot water into a paste & set aside.
2. Use a electric hand mixer, whisk egg yolk & sugar till creamy.
3. Add in cocoa mixture (1) & mix well.
4. Add in oil & milk & mix till well incorporated. Stir in sifted flour & set aside.
5. In another mixing bowl, whisk egg white till foamy. Add in sugar & whisk till stiff peak.
6. Fold 1/3 of the egg white mixture into the egg yolk mixture (4). Then add this mixture into the balance egg white fold till well mixed.7. Pour mixture into the prepared tray & bake in preheated oven for 12 mins.