5 egg yolks
50ml milk blend with pandan leaves & sift
90g plain flour
5 egg whites
1. Whisk yolks, oil & pandan juice. Add in pandan essence.
2. Fold in sifted flour mixture & mix well.
3. In another bowl with mixer, beat egg whites till frothy. Add in sugar gradually & beat till soft peak.
4. Fold in 1/3 of the whites into the yolk mixture with spatula till incorporated.
5. Pour the mixture into the remaining egg whites & fold in gently till incorporated.
6. Pour batter into chiffon tube pan. Tap the pan lightly on the table to get rid of the air bubbles.
7. Bake in a preheated oven of 160 degrees for 40mins.
8. Remove from oven & immediately invert the pan & let cool completely.