This post is sponsored by LIV butter. Try a Liv butter today!
Famous Amos Double Chocolate Chips Cookies
(Recipe adapted & modify from I Love. I Cook. I Bake)
30g brown sugar
220g plain flour
50g corn flour
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
50g chocolate chips
30g cocoa powder
Method:1. Sieve flour, corn flour, cocoa powder & baking soda together, set aside.
2. Cream butter with sugar & brown sugar till creamy.
3. Add in egg & mix well.
4. Add in salt & vanilla essence.
5. Fold in the sieved flour till it forms dough & mix in the walnut & chocolate chips.
6. Spoon & drop the dough onto a lined baking pan.
7. Bake in preheat oven at 180 degree for 20 mins