This post is sponsored by LIV butter. Try a Liv butter today!
Famous Amos Double Chocolate Chips Cookies
(Recipe adapted & modify from I Love. I Cook. I Bake)
30g brown sugar
220g plain flour
50g corn flour
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
50g chocolate chips
30g cocoa powder
Method:1. Sieve flour, corn flour, cocoa powder & baking soda together, set aside.
2. Cream butter with sugar & brown sugar till creamy.
3. Add in egg & mix well.
4. Add in salt & vanilla essence.
5. Fold in the sieved flour till it forms dough & mix in the walnut & chocolate chips.
6. Spoon & drop the dough onto a lined baking pan.
7. Bake in preheat oven at 180 degree for 20 mins
hi cathy, just wondering does it taste close to famous amos?
These cookies are crunchy, taste wise not really leh. hehehe ;P
Post a Comment