Monday, February 8, 2021
(basic cake recipe adapted from justonecookbook)
120g unsalted butter, melted
130g fine sugar
120g Blue Jacket Cake Flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 Tbsp milk
1 vanilla pod
1. In a medium bowl, combine egg & sugar & whisk together till frothy.
2. Sift flour & baking powder over the egg mixture. Fold in until just combined with a spatula.
3. Add in milk, vanilla seeds & butter. Fold till combined.
4. Cling wrap the bowl & refrigerate overnight.
5. Brush butter onto the madeleine pan. Then lightly dust some plain flour over the molds before dropping some batter on it.
6. Bake in a preheated oven @180C for 12mins.