(recipe adapted & modify slightly from Carol)
190g Blue Jacket Plain Flour
10g Matcha powder
6g baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
50g butter, unsalted
1. Add flour, matcha & baking powder, salt & sugar into a medium mixing bowl. Mix till combined.
2. Rub in butter till the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
3. Add in egg & yogurt. Quickly mix in with the flour mixture into a rough dough.
4. Cling wrap the dough & chill in fridge for 1hr.
5. Roll out the dough into a rectangular & fold 3x (*refer to website pic for folding)
6. Cut into 8 pieces. Bake in a preheated oven @200C for 14mins.