(recipe adapted & modify from Youtube)
110g egg whites
40g fine sugar
70g almond powder
55g icing sugar
1 Tbsp matcha powder
14g Blue Jacket Cake Flour
extra icing sugar
50g unsalted butter
100g melted chocolate 68%
Himalayan pink salt (optional)
*Whisk butter till light & fluffy. Add in melted chocolate & whisk till combined. Sprinkle in some salt & mix till combined.
1. Whisk egg whites till foamy & add sugar slowly & whisk till stiff peak.
2. Sift in almond powder, flour, icing sugar & matcha powder.
3. Slowly fold in till mixture combined. Transfer the mixture into a piping bag & pipe onto a silpat mat. Dust with icing sugar.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 15mins.
5. Set aside to cool before sandwiched with fillings & decorate as desired.