(recipe adapted from justonecookbook)
80g Blue Jacket Plain Flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 Tbsp maple syrup
red bean paste
1. Combine eggs, sugar & maple syrup in a medium bowl. Whisk till light & fluffy.
2. Sift in flour & baking powder. Stir till combined. Set aside in fridge for 15mins.
3. Stir in 1/2 Tbsp water into the batter & stir till combined.
4. Preheat Bruno hotplate. Coat the hotplate with oil using a kitchen towel. Using a small cookie scoop, pour 2 laddle of batter onto the hotplate. Once the surface of the batter starts to bubble, flip over & cook the other side. Repeat till all batter are used up.
5. Make sandwich with red bean paste & decorate with melted chocolate.