Wednesday, March 13, 2019
(recipe adapted from HHB)
100g butter, softened
80g fine sugar
1 egg yolk
180g Blue Jacket Plain Flour
20g corn flour
1. In a medium mixing bowl, add in sugar & butter & cream till the mixture turns pale & fluffy. Add in egg yolk. Mix well.
2. Add in sifted flour. Stir with a spatula to form a soft dough.
3. Place dough in a plastic bag. Refrigerate the dough for 30mins.
4. Remove dough from fridge. Roll out dough with a normal rolling pin on slightly floured work surface. Then, use the printed rolling pin & roll over the dough. Cut out with a round cutter.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 170C for 15mins. Let cool & store in air-tight container.