Earl Grey Boule
320g Blue Jacket Baguette Flour
1 tsp instant yeast
1/4 tsp salt
227g TWG earl grey tea (I use 2 sachets)
1 Tbsp chia seeds
1. Put all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix till combined. Cover with a cloth & proof for 30mins.2. After 30mins, wet hands slightly & fold the dough corners towards the center of the dough. Proof for another 30mins. Repeat this process for another 2 times (there will be a total of 3 times folding in 2 hrs).
3. Remove the dough onto a slightly floured table top. Rest for 15mins.
4. Shaped the dough & proof for 1hr.
5. Sieve some bread flour onto the dough & score the dough.
6. Bake in a preheated oven @ 240C for 30mins.