(recipe adpated from Joyofbaking )
50g cocoa powder
240ml boiling water
175g Blue Jacket Cake Flour
2 tsp baking powder
113g Cowhead salted butter, soften
100g fine sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
reese's peanut butter chips
Reese's peanut butter mini bars
1. Mix cocoa powder with boiling water & stir till combined. Set aside to cool down.
2. Whisk butter & sugar in a mixing bowl till light & fluffy. Add in eggs & vanilla extract slowly & whisk till combined.
3. Add sifted flour & whisk till combined. Then, pour in cooled cocoa mixture & whisk till smooth.
4. Stir in reese's peanut butter chips & divide batter into cupcake liners.
5. Bake in a preheated oven @ 160C for 18mins.
6. Decorate as desired when cupcakes are cooled.