Thursday, September 21, 2017
Kit Kat Cake
(sponge cake recipe adapted from Carol)
50g Blue Jacket Cake Flour
10g corn flour
60g fine sugar
20g Cowhead salted butter, melted
1 tsp vanilla extract
Reese's peanut butter chocolate spread
1. In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs & sugar till pale & fluffy ribbon stage.
2. Fold in sifted flour & cornflour lightly.
3. Remove few spoons of batter & mix with melted butter & vanilla in a bowl till combined. Pour the mixture back into the batter in (2).
4. Pour batter into prepared tin. Baked in a preheated oven @ 170C for 25mins.
5. Decorate the cake as desired after cake had cooled down.