(recipe adapted from here)
113g Cowhead salted butter
130g fine sugar
120g Blue Jacket Cake Flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 Tbsp matcha powder
2 eggs, at room temperature
1 Tbsp milk, room temperature
1 tsp kinako, for dusting (optional)
1. Microwave butter in a bowl till it melts. Set aside to cool.
2. In a large bowl, add sugar & sift flour, baking powder & matcha powder. Whisk all till combined.
3. In a medium bowl, combine eggs & milk. Whisk together till frothy. Add the egg mixture into (2). Using a rubber spatula, stir until just combined.
4. Add the cooled melted butter. Mix until just blended. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap & refrigerate to rest the batter overnight.
5. Fill each mold in the madeleine pan with batter using a small cookie scoop. Baked in a preheated oven @ 180C for 13mins. Dust with kinako when ready to serve.