(recipe adapted from here)
120g Blue Jacket Plain Flour
45g fine sugar
4 tsp milk
1 tsp baking powder
1 Tbsp matcha powder
1/3 cup almonds
1 packet white chocolate bar
1. Sift flour, baking powder & matcha powder in a bowl.
2. Add sugar, milk & beaten egg, then combine with spatula. Add in almomds.
3. Shaped into a long roll on a baking tray & slightly flatten it.
4. Bake in a preheated oven @ 180C for 20mins.
5. Cut into diagonal slices. Place the cut sides down. Bake it in the oven at 160C for 15mins.
6. Melt white chocolate in microwave until melted & smooth. Dip biscotti half-way into the melted chocolate. Place biscotti on a silpat mat & refrigerate until chocolate is firm.
Post a Comment