(recipe adapted here)
250g Blue Jacket Baguette Flour
1 tsp instant yeast
1. Put all ingredients in a mixer & roughly combined with a paddle. Let it rest for 10mins.
2. Switch to a dough hook & whisk until the dough separates from the sides of the bowl.
3. 'Pour' the dough into a well oiled bowl & let it proof for about 2hrs.
4. Empty the dough onto a well floured silicon mat. Divide the dough into 2 portions & roughly shaped them into oblong rectangle with a bread scraper (the dough is very sticky!). Cover with a dry cloth & proof for another 45mins.
5. Use 2 bread scrapers to pick up the wobbly dough & flip them upside down onto a tray with silpat mat.
6. Bake in a preheated oven @ 200C for 30mins.
I simply love the crispy thin crust, chewy texture & slightly salty ciabatta.
I did another batch of ciabatta on another day. See the sexy big holes? *^_^*