Saturday, March 12, 2016
150g digestive biscuits, crushed into crumbs
80g Cowhead salted butter, melted
227g Cowhead Cream Cheese
70g fine sugar
130g Greek yoghurt
2 Tbsp black sesame paste
1. Mix the base ingredients together & pressed into a 7" cake tin lined with baking paper.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk cream cheese, sugar & yoghurt together till smooth. Add in eggs & whisk till combined.
3. Divide batter into 2 portions. Add sesame paste in one portion.
4. Drop 3 Tbsps of sesame batter onto the prepared tin, followed by 2 Tbsp of plain batter. Repeat until all batters are finished.
5. Baked into a preheated oven at 150C for 30mins, then 120C for 20mins.