Tuesday, March 8, 2016
Matcha Yoghurt Azuki Muffins
Matcha Yoghurt Muffins
(recipe adapted from baking taitai)
200g Blue Jacket Plain Flour
100g fine sugar
15g matcha powder
1 tsp baking powder
250g Greek style yoghurt
85g Cowhead salted butter
1 can Azuki beans
1. Combine ingredients (A) together in a big bowl.
2. Combine ingredients (B) together in another bowl.
3. Pour wet ingredients (2) into dry ingredients (1).
4. Divide batter into muffin liners & add azuki beans between the fill.
5. Bake in a preheated oven @ 160C for 15mins.
Posted by CaThY at 3/08/2016 07:09:00 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment