Ingredients:250g mashed pumpkin
100g minced meat + spring onions
black pepper & salt
Oil for frying
1. Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a non-stick pan. Cook until the minced pork is browned. Add salt & pepper to taste.
2. Put mashed pumpkin in a large mixing bowl, stir in cooked minced meat. Mix till combined.
3. Lightly wet hand with water, divide into portion & shape each portion into desired shape.
4. Coat the patty with flour, then egg mixture & lastly bread crumbs.
5. Fry croquettes with low-medium heat.
Post a Comment