Nitamago aka Lava Egg
(Recipe adapted & modify slightly from Peng's Kitchen)
5 Tbsp Light Soy Sauce
3 Tbsp Water
2 Tbsp brown sugar
1 Tbsp Superior Dark Soy Sauce
1. Combine all ingredients in a pot & bring to a simmer.
2. Once sugar has melted, let the marinade cool completely.
3. Place 4 lava eggs in a zip-loc bag & carefully pour the marinade into it.
4. Carefully squeeze all the air in the zip-loc bag out so the eggs will be completely in marinade.
5. Marinate overnight.
6. To serve, drain eggs from marinade & cut into half.