(recipe adapted & modify from Anncoo Journal)
280g plain flour
35g cocoa powder
280g salted butter
120g icing sugar
4 Tbsp Egg whites
Peanut butter & Cinnamon chips (topping the cookies)
1. Sieve flour & cocoa powder together, set aside.
2. Beat the butter & icing sugar at medium speed until light & fluffy.
3. Add egg whites & beat until well incorporated.
4. Turn mixer on low & slowly add in the dry ingredients. Mix until just combined
& transfer the dough to a pastry bag.
5. Pipe dough onto prepared baking sheet and top with a piece of Peanut butter/Cinnamon chip in the middle of each dough and bake for 10mins @ 180 degrees.