Matcha Cannelés 抹茶可麗露
200g fine sugar
110g Blue Jacket Plain Flour
10g matcha powder
5g matcha powder
10g whipping cream
10g white chocolate
*Add all in a bowl & microwave few seconds & stir till smooth. Chill for later use
1. Heat up milk & butter in a saucepan over medium low heat till butter melted
2. Sift flour & matcha powder in a large bowl & add in sugar. Whisk the mixture till combined. Then slowly pour in the milk butter from (1) & whisk till batter is smooth. Whisk in eggs till combined. Sieve the batter. Cover the batter & store in fridge overnight.
3. Butter the moulds with softened butter & pour in batter.
4. Bake in a preheated oven @ 220C for 10mins, then 180C for 70mins (depends on individual oven)
5. Pipe ganache on top once canneles were cooled. Dust with matcha powder
Do visit www.wheatsg.com for more baking products