抹茶巴斯克烤芝士蛋糕 Matcha Basque Burnt Cheesecake
(Recipe adapted & modify from here)
250g cream cheese
130g eggs, lightly beaten
10g Matcha powder
1 tsp Blue Jacket Cake Flour
1 Tbsp Matcha Kualah
120g thickened cream
1. Whisk cream cheese & sugar in a medium mixing bowl till smooth.
2. Add in eggs gradually & whisk it till combined.
3. Add in thickened cream & kualah. Whisk till combined.
4. Sift in matcha powder & flour & whisk till combined.
5. Pour the batter into a lined 6"pan.
6. Bake in a preheated oven @220C for 15mins, then 200C for another 5mins
*adjust your oven temp/baking time accordingly if you prefer a more burnt top
Loveely blog you have
Post a Comment