(recipe adapted here)
95g Blue Jacket Cake Flour
1 Tbsp matcha powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
30g fine sugar
1 egg, beaten
30g coconut oil
1 Tbsp honey
1 bar matcha chocolate, melted
Sprinkles as desired
1. Sift all ingredients (A) in a mixing bowl.
2. Mix ingredients (B) together & pour into (1). Whisk till combined with a balloon whisk.
3. Pour batter into a piping bag & pipe some batter into donut mould (about 1/2 full). Add some azuki beans on top & pipe more batter to the brim of each donut hole.
4. Baked in a preheated oven @ 160C for 10mins.
5. Dip the cooled donuts into the melted chocolate & top with desired sprinkles.
This is the matcha chocolate bar that I used