Chocolate Chips Cookies
(recipe adapted from Nigella)
150g Blue Jacket Plain flour, sifted
30g cocoa powder, sifted
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
125g Cowhead butter, softened
75g brown sugar
2 tsp Rum
pepper mint chips & chocolate chips
1. Melt the chocolates in microwave. Set aside for later use.
2. Put the flour, cocoa, baking soda & salt into a bowl.
3. Cream the butter & sugar in another bowl. Add the melted chocolate & mix together.
4. Beat in rum & egg. Then mix in the dry ingredients. Finally stir in the chips.
5. Scoop the mixture with an ice cream scoop & place on a lined baking sheet.
6.Bake in a preheated oven @ 180 for 20mins.