Parmesan Cheese Bread
(recipe adapted & modify slightly from Carol)
170g Blue Jacket Bread Flour
30g Blue Jacket Plain Flour
1/4 tsp instant yeast
2 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese garlic powder
1 Tbsp dried parsley
30g Cowhead salted butter
1. Whisk all ingredients (except butter) in mixer till it form a rough dough.
2. Add in butter & continue to whisk to form an elastic dough.
3. Let it proof for 1 hr. Punch down the dough to release air & let it rest for another 15mins.
4. Flatten the dough & roll it into 1cm thick rectangular shape.
5. Using a sharp knife, cut the dough into 2cm x 2cm square pieces.
6. Arrange them into baking tray. Proof for another 1 hr.
7. Bake in preheated oven @ 180C for 12mins.
Arranging the small dough cubes on a baking tray
Fluffy little bite sized bread out from oven
These are really very addictive little breads.
It's really hard for you to stop once you took one!