Banana Oreo & Walnut Muffin
(Recipe adapted & modify slightly from Ellena)
110g Liv salted butter, soften
110g plain flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
2 Tbsp caramel sauce
2 large banana, mashed with fork
3 pieces of Oreo Cookies, crushed
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Sift the flour, baking power & soda together. Set aside.
2. Cream butter & sugar with electric beater till light & fluffy.
3. Add in egg one at a time & beat till the mixture is well combined.
4. Add mashed banana, vanilla extract & caramel into the butter mixture & mix till combined.
5. Add flour mixture & blend the mixture till smooth. Divide into 2 portions. Stir in the oreo cookies crumb in one portion & chopped walnuts in another portion.
6. Scoop the mixture into prepared muffin cups. Top the muffin batter with extra oreo cookies or walnut with caramel drizzle. Bake in a preheated oven @ 170C for 25mins.