(Recipe adapted from Wendy)
5 small pears
1 vanilla bean, scraped out the seeds
2 Cinnamon stick
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1. Combine everything except the pear into a small pot.
2. Peel pears, rinse & put them into the pot immediately.
3. Bring to a boil & lower to a simmer for 30mins until pears are tender.
4. Fish out the pears & turn heat to high to reduce to about 1 cup.
5. Keep pears together with syrup & chill.
don't know why my pc cannot post comments on your blog. anyway... I will just see your creation. I not a super big fan of cinnamon. hehe.
Post a Comment