Wednesday, April 29, 2020
(recipe adapted & modify slightly from youtube)
40g unsalted butter, soften
120g icing sugar
few drops vanilla oil
135g Blue Jacket Cake Flour
35g cocoa powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
extra icing sugar
1. Cream butter & sugar together till slightly pale. Add in vanilla oil & egg & whisk till combined.
2. Sift in flour, cocoa powder & baking soda. Mix till a soft dough is formed.
3. Put the dough in a plastic bag & chill in fridge for 2hours.
4. Divide dough into 15g each & coat with icing sugar. Arrange the balls onto a tray lined with silpat mat.
5. Bake in a preheated oven @160C for 30mins.