(recipe adapted & modify slightly from here)
2 cups Cowhead UHT milk
2 large mashed bananas, plus extra for slicing on top of the pancakes
30g Cowhead salted butter, melted
1 Tbsp Rum
2 1/2 cups Blue Jacket Plain Flour
1/4 cup sugar
Caramel sauce & ice cream
1. In a large bowl. whisk the mashed banana, eggs, butter & rum into the milk.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour & salt.
3. Pour the dry ingredients over the wet & mix till combined.
4. Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Melt a little butter on the cooking surface, spreading it evenly. Pour some batter onto the frying pan. They are ready to flip when they look a little dry around the edges & start to form little bubbles. Flip & cook on the other side until golden brown.
5. Serve topped with sliced bananas, ice cream & caramel sauce.