(Recipe adapted & modify slightly from Jane)
Ingredients3 layers of chocolate sponge cake
250g whipped cream
1 can pitted cherries, drained out juice
1 Tbsp corn flour
NuNaturals Cherry vanilla NuStevia
*cooked till thickened
- Place a slice of cake onto a cake board.
- Spread a layer of whipped cream & cherry syrup then decorate with cherries.
- Repeat with 2nd layer of cake, cream, syrup & cherries. End with the last layer of cake.
- Spread the whole cake with cream.
- Decorate the sides with chocolate rice.
- Pour ganache at edge of cake & let it flow down slightly.
- Pour remainder cherry syrup onto centre of cake.
- Pipe rosettes with whipped cream & drizzle with ganache.