(recipe adapted & modify from the batter baker)
280g plain flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp instant yeast
180ml warm water
1) Mix everything in a mixer for 3mins.
2) Shape dough into a ball & proof for 1 hour.
3) Turn the dough out onto a silpat mat & roll it out to a rectangle. Starting from one of the short ends, roll the dough like a swiss roll. Pinch all edges to seal the dough then place it seam-side down.
4) Proof the dough for 45mins till it doubles in size.
5) With a sharp knife, slash across the top of the dough.
6) Bake at 220°C for 25mins till the crust is golden brown.
Curry vegetables cooked by my mum to eat along with the baguette *^_^*