Friday, April 15, 2011

Are you Hungry???


Tim Ho Wan 添好運點心專門店

Shop 8, Taui Yuen Mansion Phase 2, 2-20 Kwong Wa Street, Mong Kok
Wondering why this shop is so empty?

The shop is officially open @ 10am. Alan (from travellingfoodies) reminded me to arrive at least 1hr in advance to queue up. Hahaha, being Kiasu Singaporeans... guess what? Yeah, we were 1st in the queue! ;P

MSN with Alan & Jess while waiting for our dim sum to be served ;)

Need to say more? Baked bun with barbecued pork! Best seller!

This is another nice dish from the shop. The other dim sum that we tried were not as good, so I skipped their photos ;P

Look at the crowd... still a long queue after we left the place


稻香超级渔港
http://www.taoheung.com.hk/tch/restaurants/tao_heung_super_88/shop.jsp





花园酒家
油麻地彌敦道469號




Fuk Kee 富记粥
104-106 Fa Yuen Street, Mong Kok

Japanese restaurant
Along ladies market

Sweet Dynasty 糖朝
G/F, 100 Canton Rd



Yuen Kee Restaurant 源记茶餐厅
27-33 Kimberley Road, TST

There is another same restaurant somewhere nearby as well


Mak Man Kee Noodle Shop 麥文記麵家
51 Parkes Street, Jordan

Yung Kee Restaurant
32-40 Wellington street, central



Lok Yuen Beef Ball King (樂園牛丸大王)
G/F, 138-144 Sai Yeung Choi St. South, Mong Kok

16 comments:

CaThY said...

Wow seeing your HK eats make me want to go too! You are lucky to queue for only an hour for Tim Ho Wan dim sum. Sometimes it can take more than 2 hours!

CaThY said...

wow wow wow all the food looks super good lor. did u gain any weight at the end of the trip? :P

CaThY said...

Wendy,
Hsha, but I think only their baked barbecued pork buns are nice, other dim sum like Siew Mai & Har Kaw is way below standard..

CaThY said...

Jean,
I think I already gain weight from eating my bakes, not only bcos of Hk trip. Kekeke ;p

CaThY said...

Oh wow, just look at all those food! You seems to enjoy yourself very much there. How fun! So, add in how many kilos already? haha....
Kristy

CaThY said...

Kristy,
Hahaha, I dun dare to weigh myself! I thought I can escaped from my bakes when I go hk but ended up eating desserts everyday instead ;p

CaThY said...

镛记贵吗??你有去莲香楼吗?

CaThY said...

鲸鱼,
镛记超贵,鹅肉和叉烧都不是很好吃。反而源记和富记的比较好吃。

CaThY said...

以前去香港原本想去糖朝,但是最后没去成。。。
那波罗包好大哦。。。

CaThY said...

neyeeloh,
糖朝的东西真的好吃!
波罗包比我的嘴巴还大! 嘿嘿 ;)

CaThY said...

I am definitely hungry...! I cannot say no to dim sum....!!!

CaThY said...

CG,
Hahaha, me too! ;)

CaThY said...

Thanks for all the lovely pics and info! I've been doing my research too as counting down to my HK trip ;)

CaThY said...

loh_waifong,
You are welcome. Hope my info helps ;)

CaThY said...

Going to HK soon...So happy to see all these info! Thanks Cathy!

CaThY said...

Wow! All of the dim sum looks delicious. I would gain like 10 pounds if I went there. All those foods are my favorite. The bao baos, har gows, leaf wrapped rice. yummm

Post a Comment