Thursday, November 18, 2010

An early Xmas & birthday gift...

I took part in a facebook contest organized by 'Sugar Inc' recently. The criteria is to upload a photo of something that we baked or decorated using their recipes on our own at home. The photo with the most number of 'likes', wins a 2-tier cake stand worth $52.90!

Many thanks to my friends who supported me. I am proud to announce that I am the owner of this beautiful cake stand now! *3 cheers*

I am going to bake some goodies soon & serve them using this sweet little cake stand for my afternoon tea. Stay tuned for more updates.. *^_^*

6 comments:

NEL, the batter baker said...

Congratulations! It's such a pretty cake stand.

CaThY said...

Tks NEL *^_^*

hanushi said...

Congrats!!! :)

CaThY said...

Tks Hanushi *^_^*

CaThY said...

Tks NEL *^_^*

CaThY said...

Congratulations! It's such a pretty cake stand.

Post a Comment