Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Macadamia Oil

I won this bottle of Macadamia oil recently from 'Sugar Inc' contest. It is the non-volatile oil expressed from the nut meat of of the macadamia. It is written on the bottle label - cholesterol free & is suitable for salad dressings, stir fries, baking & pan frying.


These are my final bakes of this month as I am going away for a short holiday before school reopens in late Oct. I cleared the last few eggs by baking two 7" cake & tried out my chocolate cartoon piping. I also added some macadamia oil into my batter hoping that it will add a nutty flavour to the sponge cake (but it didn't ! ;P). My piping skills is extremely bad today.. kekeke, shall practice more when I'm back in late Oct. *^_^*

3 comments:

Bakertan said...

hey cathy,

Nice cakes you have there! I would love to learn to make the centrepiece. seems very useful in cake decorations.

CaThY said...

Tks for yr kind words... haha, not really perfect cakes as I did not frost them with any buttercream. I am only trying to use up the eggs in fridge & practice piping out the characters..

CaThY said...

Tks for yr kind words... haha, not really perfect cakes as I did not frost them with any buttercream. I am only trying to use up the eggs in fridge & practice piping out the characters..

Post a Comment