Sunday, August 22, 2010

Rich milky cake


I made a blunder in my batter today. Guess what? I forgot to add in the baking powder! I only realized my mistake after my cake was in the oven for about 5mins. Kekeke.... I was worried & wondered how my

cake will turn out eventually. But I convinced myself it should be alright since the eggs were beaten to peak form? I supposed it will also make my cake 'rise' somehow. I kept peeping at my oven to monitor the progress of my cake & I was finally relieved when my living room was filled with an aroma of cake. Having a Type A personality, I couldn't wait for the cake to cool down completely. Instead, I sliced them & sampled it soon after taking a few shots of the whole cake. The cake tasted great, it was soft & rich in taste. I simply love it. *^_^*

No comments:

Post a Comment